So I was hoping by now Sophia would have a few choppers, but as of this moment she is still all gums. She covers all of her bibs in drool and is chewing and sucking on her fingers and everything in sight, but has yet to cut a tooth. I keep on thinking, a few more days and we'll see a little tooth pop through, but it never comes. You never, know she could still have a while to go before she gets any teeth. We'll have to just wait and see.
2 comments:
i personally think babies look cuter without teeth. somehow, once they get teeth, it's like their a real person. i know it sounds weird but its just how i've always felt. i know you agree! :)
They will come, I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry if I were you...biting the boobie may be just around the corner! Oh, and I have to disagree with Katie :) lol.
Post a Comment