Saturday, August 30, 2008
And that makes two...
So I just realized when I was checking out Sophia's tooth on the bottom, that the one next to it is coming in too! I never know when a tooth is coming in because she never gets fussy or cranky. I guess we're lucky that way and I should be thankful that she handles teeth coming in really well :-) Before I know it, she's going to have whole mouth full.lol. However, I'm not sure, with all the teeth coming in, how much longer I'm going to nurse. Though I love bonding with Sophia in this way and she still needs the nutrients of the breast milk, she has bit me three time with her tooth, and it has gotten increasingly hard, and painful. I didn't flick her cheek the first two times she bit me, but the third time I did because I came to the realization that if I don't do something she's going to keep on biting me. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to hang in there as long as I can because I know how important it is to her health. And there is just something special about being able to provide for your child. It's a unique and amazing bonding experience for mother and child and I want to hold onto it as long as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment