I was up at my parents in Sandy yesterday for work and I am lucky enough to get to take Sophia with me. Well, for Christmas Jeff and I got my brothers and sister a giant trampoline. Due to the weather, they haven't really been able to jump on it much, until now. Because it was so beautiful and warm yesterday,after work, we put Sophia on the giant trampoline to see what she would do. She absolutely loved it and would scream and squeal! We would sit on it with her and lightly bounce her up and down. She had an absolute blast on the trampoline (so did I)!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Little Jumpin' Bean...
I was up at my parents in Sandy yesterday for work and I am lucky enough to get to take Sophia with me. Well, for Christmas Jeff and I got my brothers and sister a giant trampoline. Due to the weather, they haven't really been able to jump on it much, until now. Because it was so beautiful and warm yesterday,after work, we put Sophia on the giant trampoline to see what she would do. She absolutely loved it and would scream and squeal! We would sit on it with her and lightly bounce her up and down. She had an absolute blast on the trampoline (so did I)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! I had a trampoline growing up, and I had a blast jumping on it, and doing tricks. Sophia will love going over to your parents house over the summer :)
Post a Comment