
It's 2:00 a.m, and I should probably be in bed, so this post won't be too long. I just want to share with you the jewels I have in my life and how much they brighten and bless my days! These jewels are not physical in the sense that I wear them for all to see, but rather names that are written on my heart. I feel SO incredibly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life that have such huge hearts and really, truly live for others! Both my friends and family go out of their way all the time to bless either Jeff and I, or our girls and it is so encouraging and inspiring! I sometimes run around like a chicken with my head cut off, because I often put on my plate more than I can balance, but I want you to know (because I may have left or hung up without saying it) how thankful I am for all that you do! Every single act you all have done is such a gift and I am so incredibly blessed by you all (you know who you are:)!!! I hope you all are blessed this week and know what jewels you are to this spastic momma, lol! xoxo!!!
Love,
Lindsi (or Linz as most of you call me)
No comments:
Post a Comment