
Our trip to Palm Springs (Palm Desert), was oh-so relaxing and just the boost of vitamin D that Jeff and I needed! Though we missed our girls VERY much, it was a great time for Jeff and I to enjoy each others company and some alone time! We went to the pool to soak up some sun a few times, read together, enjoyed junk food and watched a movie in our hotel room. I don't think I have ever laughed so much, but then again my hubby has me laughing all the time. When we would be at dinner with his reps, or just in our hotel room late at night after our busy day, Jeff and I would be cracking up together. He would say something, then I would feed off that, and next thing you know we are acting like two big kids being goof balls! The one characteristic that attracted me to Jeff, was his sense of humor, and how even when we just began dating, he would constantly be cracking jokes and making me laugh. I love that we still have that spark and that after 12 years of being together, we still have SO much fun together and our love is only growing as the years go on! I feel like we are still just two teenagers in the giddy-love stage. My husband is an incredible man, and knowing I have my best friend beside me for the rest of my life is such a wonderful feeling of contentment. This line may sound like it came from a cheesy movie, 'but I seriously want to scream it from the rooftops...I'm SO in love!!!'
No comments:
Post a Comment